In this messed up financial market cash seems to be king. Trying to get financial help is only to the elite but even they are having a hell of a time!
That said, best places to look for loans is your local small Community Banks or Credit Unions . (I found this out from my X who has all the business she can handle at a small Community Bank) They are liquid, have a more liberal approach to financing and deal on a personal level. You probably will not get a 1st loan but if you own your property they should eat up a chance to give you a 2nd mortgage. All you have to do is open a account with them and keep in good standing.
The first step in financing is determining your building cost. Our building price includes the cost of all materials required to complete your structure as designed. You will need to get the cost of any other jobs required, such as excavation, foundation, electrical, plumbing, etc. Make sure you have a firm estimate for any job you're considering hiring out, and have the contractor submit the cost of their job in writing.
Here's Residential Financing
- Farm & Ranch Lease Packages
- Differed or Skip/Seasonal
- Business Lease Programs
- Municipal Lease Programs
- Start-up Business leasing Available in Some areas.
- Standard depreciation for financing is 39 years.
Lease and Write Off in 5 Years!!!
- Applications under $50,000 require only our simple application. NO Financial Statements or Tax Returns (If Qualified)
- Applications over $50,000 will require 2 years complete tax returns and a Personal Financial Statement. (If Qualified)
- THERE ARE NO LOAN FEES TO APPLY
- Approvals take 2 or 3 days on buildings under $100,000 and about 5 days on buildings over $100,000
- Leasing your equipment conserves capital for unforseen expenses and other important uses.
- Leasing improves cash flow. Lease payments are made with cash from revenues generated by use of the leased equipment, rather than from your capital resources
- Leasing preserves your established lines of credit so you still have 100% of your bank borrowing capabilities available for your other business needs.
- Leasing will not affect your personal credit, but loans or credit cards can affect your score.
- Leasing is 100% financing
- Leasing allows you to finance nearly any type of equipment, including software
- Leasing offers customized payment structures available
- Leasing allows you to upgrade your equipment, and keep your business up to date with technology.
- Leasing offers TAX BENEFITS - You can write off up to $100,000